Saturday, January 17, 2009

Little Miss Zadie

You look at this picture and think to yourself, "What a sweet little girl." right? Well, the other day she wasn't so sweet. I was at the computer doing my never-ending bookwork, and she was being really good. I just figured she was playing with her toys. Little did I know that she was transferring all of the toys from her room, and the clothes from the dresser into my room and onto my bed. When I discovered it, I didn't know whether to laugh or yell! I have no idea how she got it all stacked so high. As I was putting it all away, I just kept telling myself someday I'll laugh about this and today I am. I love her! Most of her toys and clothes from the dresser stacked on my bed. These pictures don't do the mess justice. It took me forever to put it all away!

3 comments:

  1. What a silly girl!!!! What was her reason for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Sam! I laughed so hard when I saw this? What did she say when you asked her why she did it? I'd love to know! She's so darn cute! I can't wait to see her and just love on her! How can you be mad at that pretty face? oh..ps, I LOVE the post where she has your eye liner all over her eyes! It's hilarious..and priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sis-
    I tagged you. Go to my blog to find out what to do! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete