Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Zadie

Isn't she the prettiest dish washer ever!

The other night we made some banana bread and Zadie wanted to wash the dishes for me. She got right up on the stool and went to town. She did a really good job too. She is such a helper!

Notice how Zadie is wearing her jammies. When sh wears them like this she calls them her 'garments'. She'll tell me she's wearing them like mommy. So precious! For Christmas Mom got Zadie some play make-up. She was so excited that she could put make-up on like me. She does a pretty good job with the fake stuff.

On Saturday when I was getting ready I didn't notice that Zadie was using my makeup as well. Usually she just plays with the brushes, but not this time. She had black, white and brown eye liner everywhere and a ton of lipstick on. I just told her how pretty she was and asked if I could have her picture. She is such a girl!! Yikes! But I really do love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment