Sunday, March 8, 2009

Movie Night


De'dy, Marli and Dylan have been in town for a couple weeks and the girls have had lots of fun playing together. De'dy and I wanted to have our own movie night so we had to get the girls (and Romeo) set up to watch a movie of their own. Here they are in my bed with their popcorn, watching Madagascar 2.
Romeo stealing Zadie's popcorn. Romeo was eating the popcorn so fast Zadie had to take it away from him. I had to go get him his own bowl. He was in heaven-he thought he was so big. It didn't take long for Zadie to get bugged so he ended up watching a movie with De'dy and I until he went to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I'm so jealous of De'dy. I want to have movie nights with you. I love that Zadie didn't want to share, poor Romes. I miss them. Give them loves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have lots of movie nights when you come visit-we miss you lots too! Give Layla a big wet kiss on her cute little cheeks from us!!

    ReplyDelete