Monday, March 23, 2009

My Most Beautiful Blessings Call Me Mama!!

Precious Zadie May-always ready for the CAMERA!

Handsome Boy Romeo-I love his KISSES and hugs!

Look at those beautiful eyes and that perfect mouth!
She makes my day with just a word-Mommy

These two beautiful blessings, Zadie and Romeo are truly from Heaven. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful to have them in my life. The most wonderful priviledge is being a mother and knowing that I have been trusted to help them and teach them and love them. This really is the hardest thing I have ever done, but definitely the greatest!
Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

  1. You are so blessed, Sami. The kids are so beautiful and handsome. Enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little post. I love it. They are so adorable. I don't want them to grow anymore :( I miss and love you guys so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! I can't believe how photogenic Zadie is!

    ReplyDelete