Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby Love

Well Lukas is a month old now and gets lots of love from his big brother and sister. Zadie is such a helper, always asking to change his diaper or burp him. She is really good at helping me with whatever I need. The other night Lukas was hungry right after we had made a mess in the kitchen so she washed the dishes for me. I am grateful for all she is willing to do. Romeo has also come a long way and now tells me every day that he loved 'Baby Lukas'.
Bath time...he is finally starting to like taking a bath. It's getting undressed that he doesn't like.

Lukas' Easter outfit.
So precious!
Taking a ride in the swing. He was just falling asleep in this picture. He is such a good baby; I feel so thankful for that!
Zadie & Lukas
I love when babies sleep with their arms above their heads. Lukas sleeps like this a lot. If I wrap his arms in the blanket, he'll work until he gets them out.
Romeo asked to hold the baby and it was right around his nap time. I went back to my bedroom to get something and when I came back out, this is what I found. I think it is the cutest picture ever!! And I have one of Zadie like this with Romeo.
I am so grateful to be a mother. I love my kids so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment