Saturday, October 16, 2010

We're B...A...C...K...!!

So for all of you who have wondered what has been going on with us...SORRY.
Being a mom of 3 keeps me pretty busy. Most weeks I don't even get to check my email and the thought of adding blogging into my already busy schedule overwhelmes me, so i just don't do it. OBVIOUSLY! But...my sister Jessie and my wonderful family in Wyoming loves to be updated on our lives and even more on pics of the kids, so I am going to give it a go again.
We spent a lot of time this summer camping and spending time together as a family, and yes I have pictures, but the thought of playing catch-up overwhelmes me to tears even more, so I am going to just have to make a fresh start today. Maybe I'll surprise you sometime with pics of our adventures this summer, but I'm not making any promises.
For my Aunt and Uncle's YM/YW program, they did a fundraiser and Emily Clark took family pictures. They turned out so good so I thought I would share them with you all so you could see how much the kids have grown. I think I have the best looking family ever...and the most handsome hubby!

My knight in shining armor...

Our beautiful family...

Zadie May

Mister Romeo

Lukie Luke

4 comments:

  1. Sammie you have such a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so so glad you did this! I love looking at pictures of the kids, and of course you and Derrick. Such a beautiful family, we miss yall so so so much. I can't believe how big little Lukas is getting. Makes me sad that I probably won't see him again till he's a year old :( Hopefully we can make a trip out there before then. We sure do love you, we need to make more phone calls. XoXo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get some of these pictures to update with. A beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sammi,
    This is Mandi Sanchez (Rodrigos wife) I came across a christmas card you sent us and have been thinking about you and came across your blog. Your family is adorable. Our blog is mandiandrodrigosanchez.blogspot.com if you want to check us out. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete