Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pre-School Graduation

Miss Zadie May
I can't believe that your first year of preschool has passed.
You are still my baby girl in so many ways, yet you grow up faster and faster every time I turn around.
You are beautiful, kind, loving, sent right from heaven.
I love you with all my heart and am so grateful to be your Mommy!
First day of preschool and graduation.
Zadie & Ashley Roberts-they are also in the same primary class
Jaren-look at that smile!
I caught Zadie smiling at me during the program. It was so cute! I think she has the most beautiful smile.
Zadie, Miss Dana and Jaren
Mommy and Zadie-I love my little girl.
Jaren and Zadie with their diplomas. Good job guys!
A local photographer Sandy Schurz came to the preschool and took pictures of the kids. Here are some I got of Zadie. I can't help but say this:
Isn't she beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. It seems just yesterday when you graduated from Miss Kay's pre-school. She looks so much like you when you were that age. Before you know it, she'll be all grown up like my beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete