Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Mother's Day @ the Jazz Game

For Mother's Day Derrick asked me if I would like to go to a playoff Jazz game. Since I am always up for a trip out to Salt Lake and I love going to Jazz games, I said YES!! With Lukas being so little, we took him with us and he did so good. We just put some of Derrick's ear plugs in so he wouldn't be startled and he was such a good boy. Here is the opening tip off. We were in the 28th row of the lower bowl so we had really good seats.
Lukas and Mommy at the game. (See the little yellow ear plugs in his ears.)Derron Williams and Derrick Fisher
Cute little Lukas. He was such a good boy during the game. The people around us kept saying how cute he was and what good boy he was being. I had to agree with them. :)The lady we were sitting next to (A Laker's fan no less), asked us if we wanted a picture of the three of us. This was towards the end of the game and Lukas was still happy. He even fell asleep at the end of the 4th quarter. Too bad they lost 111-110, but it was a good game and lots of fun being with my sweetheart.
After the game we went to eat with one of Derrick's co-workers who was also out there with his wife, and then we drove home. We didn't get home until 2 am, but I wanted to be home for Mother's day with the kids. Thanks honey for the funnest Mother's Day yet. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment