Tuesday, May 25, 2010

LiTtLe BoYs

This was Romeo while I was taking pictures of the kids in the yard. He was totally uninterested as you can see, but I think he is still so cute, even when he isn't posing.
Romeo is getting around really well on his little bike. He keeps us with the other kids here in the cul-de-sac and our elderly neighbors get a kick out of watching him buzz around. Usually the first thing he asks in the morning is if he can go ride his 'bicycle.'
Papa Layne with Lukas. They came down for a visit a couple weeks ag and spent some time with us right before Mother's Day. It was really good to see them.
One afternoon Lukas was being fussy and I was done. So Derrick was taking care of him for me, trying to calm him down. Well, he did the trick and rocked them both to sleep. :)
The other day Romeo fell asleep around noon while I was nursing Lukas. When I layed the baby down, their feet were touching. Well, Lukas started crying and Romeo rose up, layed down next to him and put his arm around him all without waking up, and Lukas calmed right down. I thought this was precious-already looking out for his little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment